Since the SENE conference 2009, registration to the conference and papers submission can only be done through the conference website. If you have already taken part in the conference, you should have an account already (your e-mail address is your username).
- Papers submission by 31.07.2017
- Extended papers submission by 31.07.2017
- Preliminary information on paper acceptance 11.09.2017
- Conference fee payment by 30.09.2017
- Deadline for submission of revised articles 01.10.2017 10.10.2017
Costs and benefits
The conference fee is 1650 PLN for each participant (1600 PLN for IEEE members) and includes:
- application and presenting a paper,
- publication of the paper in the Conference Materials (electronic edition)
- all Conference Materials,
- accommodation (2 nights) in single or twin rooms rooms with bathrooms, satellite TV, telephone and Internet access,
- catering (from lunch on Wednesday to dinner on Friday inclusive), hot and cold drinks during the meetings breaks,
- participation in debates and related events of the Conference,
- car place on the monitored, unguarded car-park.
All submitted papers will be reviewed in accordance with the requirements of the Electrical Review and other scientific journals, which allows to recommend them for publication in such journals. Any publication costs are not included in the conference fee.
Payments should be made to the following account:
03 1240 3028 1111 0010 3741 8675 ( PEKAO S.A.)
Politechnika Łódzka Instytut Automatyki 90-924 Łódź, Stefanowskiego 18/22
For technical reasons, please use the following transfer reference: "SENE'2017 fee: participant's name"
If you require and invoice, please contact Mrs. Anna Stolarczyk directly at anna.stolarczyk @ p.lodz.pl or by phone +48 426312555